I decided not to make my DevSummit Sessions Explorer this year but changed my mind when I saw there is a contest. ;-)
This app (88 sloc) contains :
- Filtering the 200 sessions by name, room and day/time (i.e. : 'javasc', 'wed 08', 'smoketr').
- Filtering by pressing the room over the map.
- Highlighting the room when you mouseover the list.
- Expand each session from Esri developer summit site (not as simple as it sounds) so you can see the session full details. Used PHP external proxy page for this.
- Pan to expanded session (try the Hilton sessions).
Please retweet if you like this application!